Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Good News & Writing Update

Coming out of my hermit cave for a little while (shh, don't tell Ashwini) to share a writing and good news update:

In awesome news, Allegiance of Honor, Archangel's Heart, and Rock Wedding have all been nominated for RT Reviewers' Choice Awards!  In more awesome news, Allegiance of Honor, Wild Embrace, and Archangel's Heart have been nominated for the Australian Romance Readers Association Awards!

In writing news, the copy edits for Silver Silence are done, and now I'm working on Archangel's Viper. The review copies for Silver Silence won't go out until the proofs are ready, which should be in a few weeks or so (but don't quote me on that!).

Right, off I sidle back to my cave to chain myself to the keyboard. :D

10 comments :

SunnyQueen said...

Awwww! Hi!
Congratulations, you really deserve it.
We are going to need your stories more than ever Nalini.

Please feel free to send me a review copy of Silver Silence, I'll be all yours 😂.

Loves and strength to everyone who needs it 💕💕💕

library addict said...

Yay! And congrats!

JeauxAnn said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve it!

Sophie R. said...

Congratulations! This is great news and as the others have said, you surely deserve it! :)

ming-ki said...

YESSS! Congratulationss!
Love all these gorgeous books esp. Allegiance of Honor :)

Sherri L. said...

Congratulations Nalini! Good luck on your writing and thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thank you for the updates and have fun writing. Say hi to Venom from all of us. :)

Patricia S

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!! I can't wait for the Venom's book to be out !!!

Nan said...

Congratulations Nalini! Looking forward to Venom's book. Can't wait for Silver Silence as well. Already prebooked ;-) Patience is definitely not my virtue....

Anonymous said...

Finally--Venom's book! Gotta be Venom and ... Sorrow? Right? Right?