Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Australia / NZ $3.99 Sale - Angels' Blood, Archangel's Kiss, Archangel's Consort

More sale news! This time for Australia and New Zealand - again, this is a publisher sale. I don't control how long it'll last, so take advantage early.

The first three Guild Hunter books are currently $3.99 each, in Australia and in New Zealand.

Angel's BloodiBooks, Kindle (Amazon.au), Kobo
Archangel's KissiBooks, Kindle (Amazon.au), Kobo
Archangel's ConsortiBooks, Kindle (Amazon.au), Kobo

If you know someone you think will enjoy the series, this is a great time for them to jump in.

(Apologies if your region hasn't been offered a sale. Publisher sales are totally out of my hands. If I could, I'd offer you all the same deal at the same time - you are all awesome and I appreciate your support. :-))
 

2 comments :

Louise D said...

Nalini, I just want to thank you for everything you have created. I am in LOVE with your books ever since "Slave To Sensation" first came out all these years ago. Thank you for giving us such spectacular histories and characters, but I do have to say that the real men are falling short comparing to all of the dreamy male changelings. I want one of them for myself!And if you tell me that the ones that inspired you to create the changeling men live in NZ I'll be moving there next week haha .
Jokes aside, I can't tell you how many times I have read your books, you are such an amazing writer and your talent always inspired me. Every time I feel stressed I pick one of your books and relax. I feel very lucky to have found your books so many years ago, they have helped me when times weren't so easy. So, thank you Nalini, and even though I don't know you personally I already love you!

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks for such a lovely comment, Louise!