Thursday, June 07, 2012

Interviews & Comments

Hello from Cologne everyone! It's a public holiday in Germany today, so I have a rest day. I'm planning to finish going over the final page proofs of Archangel's Storm...though I might pop out to buy some delicious eats. :-)

I've had a number of interviews go live over the past week - here are some links for your reading pleasure!


Some of my recent interviews have/had backlist (ie. not including Tangle of Need) book giveaways attached, but they may be/have been limited to the US/Canada. But I haven't forgotten about the rest of you! Once I get back home, we'll be doing some worldwide backlist book giveaways. :-)

Also, a heads-up about comments. If the comments on a post go over 200, they don't display when you open the post to read it. But, if you click on the link at the bottom right of the post, showing the number of comments, a pop up will come up that'll allow you to click through to the next set of comments. Hopefully that makes sense!


4 comments :

Diane said...

I read all the interviews hoping to find a hint of upcoming books but no... you were crafty!

Anonymous said...

Probably I´m to late to recommend the chocolate museum:
http://www.chocolatemuseum-cologne.com/

I like Köln (Cologne). There is a lot of history and the dome is impressive.

Anonymous said...

I read the interviews and since you said you were open to suggestions for the other novella might I suggest Gem and Kenji; they sound like they have an interesting courtship; I sense angst and problems and since they are both lieutnants how do you resolve where they stay to be together? Just a thought, I'll be happy with whatever you write.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nalini! What about Thai and Evie? Are they too young for a novella feature? If so (rats!) What about Gem & Kenji! They have SOMETHING going on, lol