Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jet planes and Germany

I start the first leg of my long haul flight to Germany this morning. Woohoo! I'm attending the Love Letter Convention in Berlin, as well as doing a number of signings - details here.

I've scheduled some posts to go up while I'm traveling (fingers and toes crossed it works!), but I'll also be checking in as I travel.

I have an interview today at The Reading Cafe. Barb from The Reading Cafe also reviewed, Tangle of Need - follow the links to read!

See some of you in Germany!

Then her wolf came to life inside her body, and the thought fractured under a chaos of sensation. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she met the fever of his kiss, her bones molten with passion. 

- Tangle of Need 

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

could you come to cologne next time you visit germany? it would be great :D have fun in germany

Anonymous said...

Have great trip! Will be there in Dortmund. ;)

fishgirl182 said...

have a great time in berlin. i have two friends going and they are so excited.

Stephanie.P said...

Now that sounds like a happy ending. Or possibly a happy beginning! Or it could be a happy middle... It's happy.

Have fun in Germany. I'm jealous that you're going somwhere thats in Summer. I'm hating Winter as much as I usually do. We've reached the time of year when I usually start researching/planning to move to Queensland... Northern Queensland. I desperately want to live somewhere that winter just doesn't happen. Ever.

Cony said...

Hi,
my flight lasts only 1.10h, but I have to be at the airport in Frankfurt at 5 o´clock in the morning....

See you in Berlin (and - if I do not get 2 signed books (one for me one for a aquaintant) - in Mannheim lol)

Cony
(Who is very excited)

Catherine M Kage said...

I hope you have a great trip. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Trier.

Anonymous said...

Have a good flight Nalini.

See you in Mannheim!

Doesn't matter anyway said...

Omg... you're in Dortmund AND I CAN'T BE THERE!! >__<
I could cry right now :'D

Anyway, have fun here in good old germany :3
Hope we'll have better weather when you're here :D

Gonza said...

It was so wonderful saw you here in Berlin, we were the 3 girls from Italy and now we all have your autograph ;) Unluckily you didn't tell us if your next book is on Kaleb :(((( Tschuss!!!