Thursday, July 15, 2010

Denver, Colorado

Breaking News: I just found out that Bonds of Justice is to be on the New York Times Bestseller list! Thanks to all of you for your support!
___________

It's been all go since I arrived in the U.S. I had a fantastic time at RomCon! I posted some photos from it over at Oddshots if you'd like to have a look - I plan to post up some more (likely when I'm back in NZ).

For today, I've got an image from the stunning Rocky Mountain National Park. It's an amazing, amazing place and I'm so glad I got the chance to visit.


Talking about amazing things - I've seen the cover for Archangel's Consort and it is wicked-awesome. I can't share it just yet as it's not quite final, but trust me, you will all love it!

Also, I wanted to post up a link - this week's Book Chat over at Bitten By Books is about the Psy/Changeling Series, so swing by and join in the discussion.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

13 comments :

Vi Dao said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats! You deserve it. Another great entry in your phenomenal series.

Do you think you will attend next year?

kylie said...

Congrats on the success of BoJ! I'm impatiently waiting for PoP and that beautiful, bright and bodacious book 10 next summer!

Shiloh Walker said...

I'm so dying for the next archangel book. O.o

And congrats... :O)

orannia said...

I just found out that Bonds of Justice is to be on the New York Times Bestseller list!

YAH! Congrats Nalini! And is it possible that the cover of the next Archangel book is better than the previous two? *grin*

Happy travelling Nalini :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats. I got mine today, and I'm arguing with myself every five minutes to drop everything I have to do so I can start it!

Catherine said...

Congratulations and well deserved!!!
Just finished re-reading it, so many questions... And I'm sure you have the answers. If only you would =)
Looking forward to the peek at Archangels Consort.

Helen Lowe said...

Awesome news about Bonds of Justice, Nalini--it couldn't happen to a nicer person. :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats for the great newx anout BoJ can't wait to see the cover for Archangel's consort

Cat R. said...

Congrats about BoJ! (I wonder, did my daughter and I both buying both the paper copies and Kindle copies help :0) (Actually, do Kindle copies count towards that??) This was such an incredible book! Can't wait to see that cover, and glad you are enjoying the States. I'd say enjoy Orlando's weather, but having grown up near there, let me just say, best of luck with the humidity :P

Tiona said...

Wow! Congrats and great photo, Nalini! Glad you're enjoying your visit to the states.
Oh, can't wait to see the cover! Yours are the best!

Hilcia said...

Congratulations on making NYT's Best Seller's List! Well deserved, I loved the book! Just loved Max! But the rest of the story really got me going. Looking forward to Indigo and Drew's story. :)

The covers for your Archangel series have "da bomb" so far! Can't wait to see the next one.

Sherri L. said...

Congradulations on the success of BOJ Nalini. I know I enjoyed it, can't wait for the others.

Madhura said...

Congrats, Nalini!

Bonds of Justice was such a fabulous read. And that excerpt for Play of Passion only makes me want it more.