Friday, September 28, 2007

Saturday Links

First up, check out this fabulous review of Caressed By Ice over at Dionne Galace! :-)

Also Ali Flores has a short and sweet interview up with me at her blog, where I've been a guest all week.

Now, onto the other links.

The Ilona Andrews website has been updated and redone. There's an excerpt from Magic Burns. Can't wait to read that one.

The third part of Dear Author's ongoing lego video review of Claudia Dain's The Courtesan's Daughter is up. I have two words for you - love scene. In lego!

Also on Dear Author - Madeline Hunter's inspiring first sale story.

Iris Johansen is guesting at Michelle Buonfiglio's Lifetime TV blog, talking about psychic abilities and experiences.

Shiloh Walker has a new cover and excerpt up at Vamps & Scamps, and Jaci Burton has up the cover for Riding Wild.

I think that's it for today's links. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nalini! :)

I've had a decent week so far. I bought a bunch of books, so that's always good.

It's been pretty quiet around here. Work is going in fits and spurts and I'm tired! :)

Looking forward to my weekend, though I'm going to be super busy in the process. Aw well, it still means I don't have to work for 2 days. LOL!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

ooo I finally got my copy of CBI!

I came in from work, opened parecl, sat and read it. Seriously I found a cold mug of coffee by me so hubby had obviously attempted to make contact but no I sat and read.

LOVED it. This series just gets better as the world grows and we meet more characters.

Nalini Singh said...

Kaitlin - hope you got some reading done :)

Clare - yay, I'm so delighted you loved CBI!! :)