Friday, August 03, 2007

More Conference Photos

As promised, here are some more photos from the RWA Dallas conference, this time with links and everything!

First up, I have a couple of pictures of the Brainstorming Desira
bles. This is a fabulous, supportive online group I've been part of for years so it was extra special to meet several of these ladies in person.

The first pic is Carol Burnside (check out her blog for more great pictures from Dallas) and Theresa Stevens (Managing Editor for Red Sage Publishing).


This next pic is Marilyn Puett (Writing Playground), fantasy author Gail Dayton and Desire author Emilie Rose.

I also got a chance to meet up with Christina Brashear (Publisher, Samhain Publishing), and a couple of my online buddies - Jaci Burton, and Angie James (editor, Samhain Publishing).

Talking about online folks, I also had a chance to meet and have a fun chat with Wendy, the Super Librarian, gothic writer Sandra Schwab and the lovely Kristie J.

I also met Candy and Sarah from SBTB, Sybil from The Good, the Bad and the Unread, and Jane from Dear Author, but that photo didn't come out properly, so I'm reduced to blatant thievery. Here's one of me and Jane from the wonderful Ann Christopher's blog (more photos there), who I was lucky enough to meet and who was my partner in crime in playing with Jane's nifty iphone (I so want one).
Another writer I met for the first time was Eve Silver, who also writes as Eve Kenin for Dorchestor's new Shomi line.
And finally, here's a picture from RITA night - me, the fabulous Gail Dayton and LUNA author Jeri Smith-Ready.

There were so many other fabulous people I met over the conference that it's impossible to name them all - it was just a brilliant time and I'm so glad I went.

7 comments :

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Okay, how crazy is it that I don't even remember that picture being taken? LOL

Jennifer Lewis said...

Great pics, Nalini!

Jen

Kati said...

Great pics, Nalini. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself, and it sounds like you met some great people. Will you be coming to DC in '09?

Lynn Raye Harris said...

Great pics! I totally forgot my camera. *sigh*

ShellBell said...

more lovely photos, thanks Nalini

Barbarita V said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

It was so great to finally meet you, Nalini! I'm so glad you made the trip. :-)