Thursday, January 11, 2007

Visions of Heat ARC - Week 4

Couple of things - first, I sent out the January newsletter last night with an excerpt from Visions of Heat so if you subscribe but didn't get it, you can drop by the newsletter site to read.

Second, if anyone knows Robin Snodgrass (ARC Winner #4), can you let her know she won? Otherwise, I'll have to redraw.
______________________________________________

Entries are now open for the Visions of Heat ARC contest. Full details here. Basically, if you win, I'm asking that you do a review somewhere in the week of Feb 26-March 3. Easy!

Just leave a comment to be entered. If you've entered previously and didn't win, you're still entered. :)

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

ive been trying to join the arc contest, can't blog on the original post. I would like to be consider

Nalini Singh said...

Sorry! I should've said - comments on this post count as entries, so you're in :)

Cathy M said...

Would love to read and review it for you.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to join the contest too :)

I can't wait to read this book! It's on my list of books to buy as soon as it's released. lol I'll probably be blogging my feelings about it even if I don't win the ARC :)

Anonymous said...

I got it on pre-order but that's not gonna stop me commenting here LOL

LOVED the excerpt thankyou :)

loonigrrl said...

Please count me in too! I can't wait to read this one- even if I don't win the contest, I'll be buying it as soon as it's released :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to join the contest!

I plan to write a review whether I win or not. Slave to Sensation was my best find of 2006. :)

Neyjour said...

Oooo! I would LOVE to read and review this one! The excerpt had me drooling. Hehe! :P

ChristyJan said...

I would love to read this book and write a reveiw. Please add me to the list of entries.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great book! count me in!

Rachelle
raeshylle[at]yahoo.com